ExCraft is hiring a Sales Executive!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Achieving the monthly target with increment in sales volume.
- Adding new values and working on pre-orders.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A bachelor's degree is a must.
- 1-3 years’ experience in selling food products.
- Very Good in the English Language.
- Customer Service skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Closing Skills.
- Territory Management.
- Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships.
For applying, please send your CV at Ahmed.email@example.com and mention the job title not later than October 25th,2019