We are looking for an energetic and motivated Sales Executive to join Remote Estate’s growing team.
As Sales Executive, you will be responsible for finding and pursuing new sales prospects, closing contracts and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers about our affordable housing developments via email and phone, we’d like to meet you. Experience with sales in a commercial bank or experience with mortgages would be highly valued.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on Remote Estates.
- Create and send individual sales reports.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and to share with our internal team.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Experience in Commercial Banking/Mortgage Sales (not required, but a plus).
- Proficiency in English and Kinyarwanda.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Past experience using CRM/Excel to track pursuits.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Comfortable giving presentations in front of large groups.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject bar the title of the role before 5:00 pm, on 10th March 2020.