POST DESCRIPTION FILE
Position: Sales Manager at AKASI GROUP (www.akasigroup.com)
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE REQUIRED
Reporting directly to the General Manager of the subsidiary, and member of the Management Committee, you are responsible for the development of the company's activities in Rwanda and East Africa. You design and implement the strategic choices of the activity thus constituted.
You ensure in a total autonomy the complete management of the organization, not only on the commercial plan but also marketing. You will work with all subsidiaries and divisions in Africa to define and implement sales and marketing activities.
- Be at most 40 years old.
- You have a Business School type higher education or a Diploma in Business Management/International Trade or any other equivalent diploma, and you have at least 10 years of successful experience in commercial management and business development in the Information technology, Construction or Energy sector.
- Experience gained in East Africa imperative, or more broadly in the field of emerging markets. Strong project and client management skills. Have a good spirit of analysis and synthesis. To know how to make decisions that are engaging for the development of a business.
- Ability to manage and work in a team, organized and able to make decisions quickly.
- Knowledge of the information and communication technology sector, the electrical and solar energy sector and/or the construction industry.
- Very good knowledge of African public procurement and good local lobbying skills.
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED
Responsible for the management and performance of the sales team, you are responsible for marketing IT services, Telecoms Networks, Energy Systems and Business development management:
- Establish with the hierarchy the appropriate strategy by business sector.
- Supervise the commercial team as well as the administrative staff attached to it.
- Define and communicate sales strategy and objectives.
- Develop, deploy and execute the company's marketing plan.
- Intervene and assist the management team in day-to-day decision-making.
- Ensure the acquisition of new markets and projects.
- Contribute to the elaboration of the Tender File.
- Define distribution networks according to markets and products.
- Define and negotiate commercial conditions and discuss with business partners.
- Facilitate and control lobbying at all levels.
- Proposals for prospecting new markets.
- Define and propose commercial and promotional actions on the different markets.
- Define and guarantee a half-yearly and annual turnover.
In addition to your commercial training, you have proven experience in the sale of solutions and services in the Electrical and Solar energy, Telecoms and Applied Computing.
You have a minimum of 10 years of firm experience after your BAC + 5 at least.
Experience in emerging countries is highly desirable. Fluency in French is imperative for this position. Bilingualism both orally and in writing.
Send your CVs, diplomas and certificates to: email@example.com no later than September 30th, 2018