Zamura Job Description
Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Description: This team member leads the sales teams of feed, eggs, and chicken to move product at a price that optimizes profit while keeping production in the flow. This team member will be the bridge between production and our customers; their chief responsibilities are to develop our brand, to work with production to deliver products as expected and to keep our finished products in constant flow.
- Lead all sales teams (feed, eggs, and chicken) and develop accountability to meet sales goals.
- Develop a steady customer base to keep the product in the flow.
- Coordinate with production and customers to schedule deliveries efficiently.
- Analyze and report sales trends for sales and production planning.
- Develop the export market for chicken products.
- Develop customer retention programs for the sales team.
- Develop education programs and campaigns for consumers of feed and chicken, highlighting the quality and value of our products compared to the current marketplace.
- Create a prominent brand presence and recognition in retail stores, hotels, resorts, and restaurants.
- Develop and communicate the stories of the hundreds of small-holder farmers that supply and produce our finished products.
- Develop marketplace to consume further processed chickens, beginning with 8-piece cut up and 1-piece bulk orders.
- All other duties as assigned.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5th August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.