SIMBA CARGO TRANSPORT
P.O. Box 2994 Kigali - Rwanda
KN3RD, Makuza Building Gikondo, Kigali
Tel: +250 788 424 092/ +250 788 547 768
Customs clearing, Forwarding & Transport
Kigali, 28th July 2020
VACANCY FOR SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
SIMBA CARGO TRANSPORT LTD is into Logistics and Transport Business. Incorporated in the year 2017 by a team of experienced, energetic individuals who are passionate about the effective and innovative means of transport.
Currently, we are looking for young people to join our team for the below profiles:
Sales & Marketing Officer - 1
We are looking for a passionate Sales & Marketing Officer to plan, oversee, and increase the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns to increase sales.
- Promoting the company's existing business and introducing it to the market.
- Analyzing sales plan, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in sales & marketing or any relevant field.
- 2+ years' experience in a relevant field but not mandatory.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Professional and well-spoken
- English and Kiswahili and French fluency
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FILE AND PROCEDURES
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications including application letter addressed to the General Manager of Simba Cargo Transport Ltd, ID copy, copy of academic qualification record, and copy of previous similar employment certificates to the following email addresses:
Only electronic applications should be accepted on the above-mentioned email addresses.
The deadline for application is fixed on 10th August 2020, applications submitted after the above date and time should not be considered.