Job Description: Sales Officer
Grand Investment &Trade Co. Ltd. was registered in Rwanda in 2019, has a commitment & vision to emerge in Rwanda and other Eastern African countries as the most trusted & committed spare parts supplier. We can supply spares ranging from commercial big trucks to small passenger cars with many companies in Rwanda and neighbouring countries.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers within assigned territory
- Source and work customer referrals
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Analyzing the market in terms of products and compare them to the competitors.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in an effort to extend the customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Having a good understanding of the business's products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports for manager review.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English & Kinyarwanda [French - Advantage]
- Quick learner
- Ability to multitask quickly and effectively
- Full sales cycle, converting inbound prospects into clients
- Hardworking, honest, and patient
- Pioneer spirit (willing to grow with the company)
- Product sales, and negotiation skills
- No criminal records
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) via the " Apply for this job" button not later than the 1st November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.