Sales Specialist Tasks – Rwanda
- Opening new sales accounts.
- Achieving sales targets by establishing contacts and developing relationships with adding values.
- Visiting customers regularly.
- Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics and submitting it to direct Manager.
- Responsible for accounts receivable invoices and the collection process of the customers.
- Having a strong knowledge of the market, the solutions & services that the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Handling all Business Relations tasks with customers.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 1 – 3 years of related experience.
- Sales certificate or certificate is a plus.
- Very Good English Language is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.