Choice Group is a Chinese-funded enterprise rooted in Africa. It specializes in international logistics, providing maritime transport, air transport, and express delivery services, and other freight forwarding services for Chinese and African traders, as well as supply chain services for customers, with businesses in most countries in Africa.
The company was founded in 1997. We entered Africa in 2000 and have established wholly-owned branches in 13 countries including Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Congo(Kinshasa), Congo(Brazzaville), Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Senegal, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia.
The company is rooted in Africa and now has its African head office based in Kigali, Rwanda to commit itself to serve customers around the world by giving full play to Rwanda's strength as an African heart and its good business environment.
The company's business in Africa is developing steadily, and its African head office in Rwanda is also under construction. Talents are sincerely welcome to join us in contributing to the development of the African economy!
Company: Choice Int’l Forwarding (Rwanda) Ltd
Position: Sales Supervisor
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
- Assist the manager in managing the business objectives and other daily affairs related to the value of sales satisfaction index;
- Lead the store’s sales team in customer consultation, understanding of in-depth customer needs, and recommending and selling appropriate products to customers;
- Maintain the potential customer development system and plan activities regularly;
- Supervise and ensure the timely updating of the customer database, recording, and counting of sales data, and checking of accounts;
- Guide sales consultants to improve their skills related to customer satisfaction and complaint handling as well as product knowledge in work;
- Follow the company's rules and regulations and lead the team to achieve relevant objectives.
- Responsible for the daily operation of a store, break down, formulate and achieve monthly/annual performance plans according to market conditions, and lead the team to achieve monthly/annual sales performance and sustainable development objectives;
- Analyze market trends, prepare market dynamics reports, formulate market strategies and improve the company's business processes.
- Maintain internal and external relations, and improve customer and employee satisfaction.
- Manage the sales team, and assist the sales manager in personnel planning and performance appraisal of the sales team;
- Develop tier-2 partners to further expand the market;
- Track, analyze and report information on the market situation and competitors, and record and summarize sales performance;
- Follow the sales procedures and principles, observe the company's rules and regulations, and conduct pre-sales, after-sales, and other work satisfactorily.
- University degree or above, and more than 1 years of related experience;
- Mastery of knowledge related to operation and management of the automobile industry, and familiarity with all nodes and operating procedures of automobile sales and after-sales activities;
- Being rigorous, careful, patient, coherent, and logical in work;
- Strong ability of planning, control, coordination, and team organization, and good ability of comprehensive analysis and overall control;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Readiness to work in African countries;
- Preference to experience in automobile sales and holding of driving license.
Interested candidates should submit their application through “Apply for this Job" including a summarized CV with 3 referees, Cover letter not later than 10th March 2021