The Governments of Burundi, Rwanda, and Tanzania have agreed to develop a joint project, the Regional Rusumo Falls Hydropower Project (RRFHP), with the objective of generating 80 MW that will be shared equitably among the three countries. The RRFHP project is a Nile Basin Initiative key project prepared through the Nile Equatorial Lakes Subsidiary Action Program (NELSAP).
ANDRITZ Hydro GmbH has signed a contract with NELSAP as RRFHP Contractor for electro-mechanical works.
Therefore, ANDRITZ Hydro GmbH wants to recruit a SCHEDULER to support Contract/Claim Management.
Job descriptions for a SCHEDULER to support Contract/Claim Management are:
- Active progress monitoring in coordination with the Site Manager and the System Supervisors
- Handling and updating the progress monitoring in MS-Project
- Monitoring handover dates and reporting for Claim Management
- Claim preparation for any deviation at site
- Claim notifications and Claim coordination with the Project Commercial Manager
- Participating in Site Coordination Meetings with the Site Manager, monitoring civil contractor
- Reporting to Project Manager - Site Manager - Commercial Manager
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electro-mechanic or other related fields.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience working on a Hydropower Project.
- Have advanced skills in MS-Project.
- Have advanced knowledge of the claim management process.
Workplace: Rwanda at Rusumo, border to Tanzania
Site resident job: living in the site camp
- Start: 2021
- End: Mid 2022
In case you are interested, you can send your C.V to the following persons:
- Martin Stark, email@example.com, Site Manager
- Gottfried Seisenbacher, firstname.lastname@example.org, Project Director