Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
What you will do
- Architect, develop, test, deploy Irembo infrastructure tools.
- You will develop effective communication channels between various teams - technical and non-technical.
- You will be expected to collaborate with the engineering team to write, review and sign off on design reviews.
- Responsible for code reviews as well as providing mentorship.
- Evaluate and conduct interview for candidates in our hiring pipeline.
You will be a good fit it
- You have demonstrable software development skills
- You have a strong understanding of how to maintain and operate software running on top Linux.
- You are comfortable maintaining database systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL)
- You have experience in managing infrastructure through code.
- Familiarity with cloud computing and containerization.
- You are humble and eager to learn from mistakes and you always share your hard won lessons.
- You independently seek to learn new technologies.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
What you can expect in our interview process
- Technical Phone Interview with an Engineer
- Computer + Internet required (Please inform if you don't have easy access)
- On-site interview
- Skills Assessment (Technical Knowledge)
- Culture Fit
Interested? Got to irembo.bamboohr.com/jobs and apply!