Senior HR & Admin Tasks – Rwanda
- Ensures the compliance of the HR policies and the code of conduct.
- Manages competitive recruitment & selection process including vacancy announcement, screening, and interviews.
- Ensures that all recruitment of staff is in line with the Company’s policy of equal opportunity.
- Ensures proper staff performance management (Evaluation – KPIs - MBOs) and career focusing by achieving the implementation of effective systems for the performance evaluation, support managers with needed employee reports.
- Maintains updated job descriptions for all company positions.
- Conducts Substitute employee orientation, training, and ongoing for the purpose of ensuring employees are knowledgeable of current practices and administrative processes as well as completion of forms.
- Address employee relations issues, such as work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Confer with management to develop or implement Employee satisfaction and Recognition.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Manages all administrative issues.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience.
- HR Diploma is preferable.
- Excellent English written & spoken.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.