SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Generate new customers for GET IT
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team Achieve within schedule
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands a company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Retain in-depth company knowledge to facilitate easy customer and positive business relationships to ensure future sales. This includes how to order, product knowledge, how to solve problems, and how to ensure customer retention
- Analyze and create a plan for engaging the target market with the sales team and make product appeal to the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Present sales, revenue and cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Manage GET IT social media accounts
- Ensure customers get the best service from GET IT and manage customer complaints and ensure 100% satisfaction by liaising with our fulfillment, supply, and orders teams
- Demonstrates superior time management skills
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
GET IT is looking for high-energy Senior Sales Representative that is a self-starter, creative, lead-generating techniques, the drive to exceed sales goals and follow through with tasks.
- Terrific interpersonal skills
- Fearless and confident in working with people
- Enjoys building and managing new client relationships
- Have an understanding of business relationships and how to develop healthy client relations
- Excellent written and spoken English and Kinyarwanda skills. French will be an added value
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and great time management skills
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, GoogleDocs, and etc....
- Advanced skills with smartphones
- Experience managing a team
- Experienced at proactively solving problems
- Strong experience with customer service
- Excellent budgeting, financial management, and analytical skills
- Flexible thinking
- Ability to absorb and implement new information
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- 2-5 years of work experience in Sales & Marketing; Management level
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in sales, marketing, or relevant field required
This is a great position for someone with sales work experience who is looking for a great team experience and upward mobility.
You’ll have the opportunity to earn exponentially through a generous commission structure for each new customer you bring on and maintain. You’ll earn bonuses on top of your monthly base salary. Full benefits provided.
To apply for this position: send the application letter, academic credentials and CV with three referees: in Single PDF document to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line should be "Senior Sales Representative Application"
GET IT is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organizational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, ethnicity, gender, religion, age or other category protected by law.
Following the application requirements is highly considered in our selection process. The deadline for submission of applications is Friday, May 10, 2019, at 3 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.