Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
What you will do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and continuously improve software.
- You will develop effective communication channels between various teams - technical and non-technical.
- You will be expected to collaborate with product to deliver new and exciting products to market.
- Responsible for code reviews as well as providing mentorship.
- Evaluate and conduct interview for candidates in our hiring pipeline.
You will be a good fit it
- You have knowledge of data structures and various algorithms. You have a strong understanding of object-oriented software principles.
- You have experience with large and complex code bases, including API design techniques. You build clean and maintainable code. You have strong opinions on code quality, architecture and design choices.
- You constantly ask the right clarifying questions to make sure we are building the right product.
- You are humble and eager to learn from mistakes and you always share your hard-won lessons. You have strong debugging abilities and are always happy to lend a helping hand.
- You independently seek to learn new technologies.
- You have strong experience in designing and developing web services at scale and are a whiz with Java / C++ or similar object-orientated language.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
What you can expect in our interview process
- Technical Phone Interview with an Engineer
- Computer + Internet required (Please inform if you don't have easy access)
- On-site interview
- Whiteboard coding interview
- Culture Fit
Interested? Go to irembo.bamboohr.com/jobs and apply