FORUM FOR AFRICAN WOMEN EDUCATIONALISTS (FAWE RWANDA CHAPTER)
“Supporting girls and women to acquire education for development”
As a national Chapter of the Regional Pan-African Forum for African Women Educationalists, FAWE Rwanda is a non-profit membership organization that brings together women and men interested in promoting girls’ and women’s education and development in Rwanda.
FAWE RWANDA mission is to promote gender equity and equality in education by fostering positive policies, practices, and attitudes towards girls’ education. With various funding partners, FAWE Rwanda implements a number of programs that address issues that hinder girls’ education.
FAWE RWANDA invites eligible garages to submit a technical and financial proposal for service and repairs of FAWE RWANDA vehicles: Toyota Pickup (VIGO) and Toyota Land Cruiser. The winner will make all repairs, and provide spare part or other vehicle equipment.
The interested garage must provide the following documents:
- Three (3) Original or notarized copy references for good completion of similar services executed.
- Copy of Certificate of incorporation(RDB certificate)
- Original or notarized copy of the Rwanda Social Security Board certificate
- Tax clearance certificate issued by RRA
- A confirmation that the bidder has Electronic Billing Machine [EBM]
The interested garage must submit 2 hard copies in a sealed envelope at FAWE office located in REB premises in Kimironko, not later than 23rd May 2019 at 5:00 pm local.
Done at Kigali on 09, May 2019
A.g. National Coordinator