Does the hustle and bustle of life excite you? Are you able to create a loyal following, whilst handling the pace and keeping your team checked in? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our first-class Front Office Team is the heart of the house where we exude patience, empathy and personality to host the show and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Service Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Service Manager:
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest inquiries and problem resolution
- Delivers on plans and objectives where front office initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Supervises the front office team fostering a culture of growth, development, and performance within the department
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Takes ownership to deliver an effective planned guest engagement program
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- Experience in the front office
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem-solving capabilities offering support where required
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
"The Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Center in Kigali is just 5 kilometers from the bustling city center and Kigali International Airport (KGL). Our contemporary hotel is situated in an office park with Kigali Convention Center, which has room for up to 5,000 delegates. It's just 2 km from several government embassies, the British High Commission, the Parliament, and the Supreme Court.
The hotel features 292 plush rooms and suites and 2 on-site restaurants, including one with all-day dining, serve up continental and Rwandan favorites as well as the Super Breakfast Buffet. For a light bite or a relaxing nightcap, guests can visit the Lounge Bar.
The hotel also features 18 meeting rooms, including a state-of-the-art auditorium which accommodates more than 2,000 attendees, provide a sophisticated backdrop for weddings and other social events and after a busy day guests can maintain their workout regimen in our fitness center and relax in the outdoor swimming pool."
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture, and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.