Digital Creations Ltd is a full-service communications agency that is duly registered in Rwanda since 2012 to provide a wide range of solutions in developing and implementing strategic and effective communication activities such as Media services,
Event management, Digital media, Creative design, and Brand management.
Social Media & Account Manager
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build social media community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with creative, marketing, PR, and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency and communication correctness
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with customers, potential customers and media for the sake of the agency
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Monitor the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Familiarize yourself with your clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities
- Create, and manage all published content
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a social media strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, Marketing, or any other related field
- Proven work experience in social media or related field at least for 2 years
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, attention to details and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda. French is an added advantage
- Experience launching social media and digital marketing campaign
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Personal interest and active user of social media sites such as Facebook,Twitter, InstaGram, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.
SOME ADDED ADVANTAGES WE ARE LOOKING AT
- Acquaintance with social media management programs such as Hootsuite, Hubspot, Sprout Social or any other.
- Generating analytics to track the effectiveness of social media outreach
- Familiarity with stock photo site
- Basic marketing and graphic design skills
How to apply
Submit a motivation letter, CV and academics firstname.lastname@example.org and sample of your previous work.
Deadline of Application: November 15th, 2018