July 04, 2018
Keystone is looking for an organized and driven Software Engineer to join it’s young startup team in Kigali, Rwanda. You will work across front end, back end, infrastructure, architecture, and data. You will be responsible for co-owning much of the development of our core applications and integration of third-party tools for our marketing, operations, and product teams.
- Back-end engineering maintenance of platform (Python)
- Open source tools use, Github deployment & testing
- Third party tools (payment services, ad-tools)
- Recent graduate from Software Engineering BSC/Undergraduate
- 1-year minimum experience as a Back End Engineer
- Experience working with growth and product teams to meet business needs
- Proven engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Demonstrated instincts around building user experiences, and can balance iteration speed with quality
Use the following link to apply https://www.keystone.africa/careers not later than 6th August 2018.