We are Hiring!
Cushioned in the foothills of the breathtaking Virunga volcano range, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime, personal encounter with the rare and majestic mountain gorilla, roaming free in its own natural habitat, a place where dreams come alive and where the magic happens. This is One&Only.
We are recruiting competent candidates to join our brand new
One&Only Gorilla's Nest.
Committed to care about breakages and act with honesty and integrity in all aspect of our business delivering a consistent high level of service. All HACCP standards are followed and improved consistently. Maintain highest levels of personal hygiene and grooming at all times, as per standard.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Basic English knowledge, any additional languages is preferable.
- Must be willing to learn and skilled to perform the job of a Steward.
- Ability to lift heavy objects to complete duties.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Knowledge on proper chemical use.
- Knowledge on health and safety regulation (HACCP)
All interested candidates should apply by clicking " http://surveys.jobinrwanda.com/index.php?sid=72873&lang=en " to fill the form and upload the CV.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 08th May 2019 and for more details , please read the attached job description
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the Open Day. No telephone inquiries, please.