- Job brief
We are looking for a reliable storekeeper for the project Rusumo (construction of a hydropower plant on the Rwanda/Tanzania border). For this project, we will have an important storage area for all kinds of goods (electrical, mechanical…) and spare parts.
- Job description
As a storekeeper, you:
- You hold a daily registration of the stocks of materials and advertise the site manager when an order must be placed.
- You hold an accurate inventory of the goods in the store.
- You manage all the incoming and outgoing material flows.
- You have good knowledge of technics regarding the project (mechanical and electrical knowledge).
- You have computer skills and can use different software linked with the supply management.
- You have very good knowledge can use of the Microsoft suite, especially Excel.
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You are trustworthy
- You are rigorous
- You are careful
- Project conditions
- Salary in RWF on your local bank account.
- Hydropower plant of Rusumo in RWANDA
- Work language: English; French is an asset.
- Housing on site after the camp erection
- Duration: to be discussed, around 2,5 years
- Application instructions
All interested candidates should submit an updated CV, cover letter and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th December 2018.
You must have proven knowledge of mechanics (preferably engineering) and a very good knowledge of the Microsoft suite (especially Excel).
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to interview. No telephone inquiries, please.