Title: Study at the African Accounting Academy
About Haystack Africa
Haystack is an online platform that contains our signature online accounting course, the African Accounting Academy, as well as other industry-relevant training. Our online course is open to students across East Africa.
Our first cohort of 2021 is officially open for registration. The cohort will begin on 10 May 2021 and finish by 7 August 2021.
Given the impact COVID-19 has had on everyone, we are offering discounted pricing for this cohort. Our prices are discounted by 25%, until 10 May 2021. That means the total course fee is 31,000 RWF, payable in two installments of 15,500 RWF.
To secure your spot in the cohort, you need to make your first installment payment of 15,500 RWF. This payment must be made by 7 May 2021 to join the cohort. The second payment is due halfway through the course.
Receive access to the full African Accounting Academy online course. This includes:
- All 15 modules listed in the course outline (including Excel and QuickBooks), which includes many exercises, practical case studies, videos, assignments (graded), and a final assessment.
- Instruction from Pascal Ambrosino & Erin Godard, Canadian CPAs and the founders of the African Accounting Academy. You’ll have access to them to ask questions, advice, and clarifications throughout the 13-week program.
- Access to all course materials for a 6 month period
- Certificate of Completion (if you pass the final assessment)
Please note, you will need the following to complete the course:
- A laptop or desktop computer
- Internet connection (an internet connection is required to access the material)
- Pen, paper, and calculator to complete some of the exercises
How to secure your spot:
- Complete this form: https://haystackafrica.com/may-2021-cohort/
- Go to the Shop page, using this link: https://haystackafrica.com/shop
- Select the course for your country and then continue to the payment page. If you want to pay only the first installment, be sure to select “Pay Deposit” before you proceed to checkout and make your payment.
- Get started! The cohort will officially launch on 10 May 2021, but feel free to review the introductory materials before that.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com or on WhatsApp at +1 647 524 6517.