We are Hiring!
Cushioned in the foothills of the breathtaking Virunga volcano range, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime, personal encounter with the rare and majestic mountain gorilla, roaming free in its own natural habitat, a place where dreams come alive and where the magic happens. This is One&Only.
We are recruiting competent candidates to join our brand new
One&Only Gorilla's Nest.
Supervisor, Food and Beverage
Assist the Restaurant Manager to plan, organize and direct all processes of the outlet to ensure the outlet provides quality Food and Beverage service that is consistent with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and achieves maximum revenue and profit in line with the budget and forecast.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Fluency in English is essential, any additional languages is preferable.
- Previous experience in the Hospitality sector and/or Food and Beverage department in a Resort environment (preferable five star) is required.
- Computer literate.
- Strong administrative abilities.
- Ability to lift heavy objects to complete duties and guest requests.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to have strong guest-oriented services and communication skills.
All interested candidates should apply by clicking " http://surveys.jobinrwanda.com/index.php?sid=91472&lang=en " to fill the form and upload the CV.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 08th May 2019 and for more details , please read the attached job description
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the Open Day. No telephone inquiries, please.