FAWE RWANDA CHAPTER
“Supporting girls and women to acquire education for development”
TENDER NOTICE NO. 10/2018/FAWE-R
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR SUPPLY OF 342 LAPTOPS
- Background Information
FAWE Rwanda in partnership with MasterCard Foundation is implementing scholarship program since 2014, which supports academically bright yet economically disadvantaged girls to access quality education and to complete quality secondary and make a successful transition to tertiary education. FAWE Rwanda is giving 342 laptops to 342 scholars joining tertiary education in academic year 2018/2019 in September. It is against this background that FAWE Rwanda is requesting reputable local organizations to submit their financial offers/quotations for supplying 342 laptops.
2. The following are the Specifications of the required Laptops
- HP Laptops (Original)
- Processor type: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4GB or above for HDD
- Screen size: 15.6 Inch
- Windows 10 Genuine
- Operating System: Windows 10 32/64-bit
- MS Office 2016
- Nature of Key Board-English Key Board
- Hard Driver Size: 500 or above
- Battery life: Up to 4 Hours on
- PC Card Slots: USB Ports: HDMI slot, 3 USB, PCMCIA
3. Other Accessories
- HP Computer Bag Genuine, Backpack with 15.6 Inch
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2018 (Three users)
- Warranty: 1 Year and assurance to support scholars in that year.
4. Supporting documents required (Mandatory)
Trade/Business License from RDB, VAT Registration and Tax Clearance certificate-indicating that; the company has no debts/arrears for RRA, RSSB Certificates and at least three (3) (most recent) evidences/recommendations of good completion of similar assignment. A company should have supplied more than 50 laptops before in NGOs/public institution. The supply of 342 laptops should be done in 30 working days maximum.
The interested suppliers should submit their financial offers at FAWE RWANDA in a sealed envelope to FAWE Rwanda Office in REB premises in Remera not later than 3rd July 2018 at 11 am and the opening will be on the same day at 12 noon.
Dr. KATHY KANTENGWA