TENDER NOTICE (TN) / INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
TITLE OF TENDER: SUPPLY OF 353 COMPUTER LAPTOPS FOR FAWE RWANDA CHAPTER
CLIENT: FAWE RWANDA CHAPTER
FINANCING: FAWE RWANDA CHAPTER
TENDER NOTICE. NO 133/2019/FAWE RWANDA
FAWE Rwanda Chapter funded by the Mastercard Foundation through FAWE Regional Secretariat towards the cost of supply of 353 computer laptops for scholars sponsored by FAWE Rwanda Chapter. FAWE intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
- FAWE Rwanda Chapter invites eligible bidders to submit bids for the supply of 353 computer laptops for FAWE Rwanda Chapter as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
- Tender Documents in English may be obtained from FAWE Rwanda head office located at Remera in REB premises from 23rd August to 23rd September 2019 upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of twenty thousand Rwandan francs (20,000 Rwfs) deposited into FAWE RWANDA Account N° 0014904-08-18 opened at I &M Bank.
- Tender Documents may be obtained on any working day at FAWE Rwanda head office located at Remera in REB premises from 23rd August to 23rd September 2019.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the estimated budget in local currency (Rwandan Francs).
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to FAWE Rwanda head office located at Remera in REB premises in the department of finance (room 18)
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in two copies one of which is the original in sealed envelope must be submitted at FAWE Rwanda head office located at Remera in REB premises in department of finance (room 18) at the address mentioned above not later than 23rd September 2019 at 10:00 am; Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
- Bids will be opened the same day (21st September 2019) in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at FAWE Rwanda head office located at Remera in REB premises in room 144 at 10:30 am.
- The outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N° 12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on Public Procurement as modified and completed to date.
Done at Kigali 21/08/2019