INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Supply, Installation, and testing of IT equipment
Tender N°L-RW101/102 - 08/2020
Date of advertisement launch: 04/09/2020
1. APEFE (hereinafter called “Client”), under the financial support of DGD (Belgian Directorate-General for Development Cooperation), contributes in the implementation of the “Workplace learning support programme”, in partnership with MIFOTRA and PSF (Private Sector Federation).
The client intends to apply a portion of its financial support to execute the Tender N°L-RW101/102 - 08/2020 Supply, installation, and testing of IT equipment for which the present Tender Document (DAO) is issued.
2. APEFE invites eligible bidders to submit bids for the supply of new and unused equipment and of the most recent or current models. The tender is composed of 3 lots:
Lot 1: Tablets, laptops, and modems
LOT 2: Servers and accessories
LOT 3: Interactive board and videoconferencing system
3. Tender documents in English may be downloaded from the Job in Rwanda website as of 04/09/2020.
4. Well bound and sealed bids in three (3) copies of which one original and two copies must be submitted to the APEFE office, KN1, St Paul, Plot 2360, Nyarugenge, Kigali, Rwanda, Office compound, 3rd Flow, not later than 05/10/2020 at 10:00 local time. Submission via email will not be accepted.
5. The opening of bids will take place in the APEFE board room, on 05/10/2020 at 10:30 AM in presence of bidders.
6. The tender title shall be clearly indicated on the exterior envelope.
7. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the APEFE Procurement Regulations.
Programme Administrator APEFE
Programme Director MIFOTRA