TENDER NOTICE/INVITATION FOR BIDS
TENDER TITLE: SUPPLY OF SCHOLASTIC MATERIALS (EXERCISE BOOKS AND PENS)
Tender Number: 01-10-2021 /UBB -EDUCATION – UNHCR /ADRA RWANDA
1. The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Rwanda, hereinafter referred to as the Client has received funding from UNHCR, and intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
2.ADRA Rwanda invites qualified bidders specialized in the field, to participate in open and equal condition to submit bids for the Supply of scholastic materials (exercise books and pens) for Mahama refugee Camp schools as detailed in the tender document.
3. Tender Documents in English can be obtained during working hours from ADRA Rwanda’s Head Office located at KG2 567 ST 14, Kacyiru Sector, Gasabo District, Kigali City, PO Box 2 Kigali, upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 20,000 Rwf (Twenty Thousand Rwanda Francs) to Account N° 0291835-92/RWF opened at Bank of Kigali.
4. All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security/performance grantee of Rwf 1,500,0000 (One million Five Thousand Rwandan francs) provided by a reputable bank or insurance company.
5. Well-printed bids, properly bound and sealed presented in 3 copies one of which being the original must reach the reception at ADRA Rwanda, Not later than 22/10/2021 at 10:00 am. Late bids shall be rejected.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the opening session at ADRA Rwanda office boardroom on 22/10/2021 at 10:15 am.
7.The bids must have a validity period of Ninety (90) days from the bids opening date.
8. For any inquiries you can write to email@example.com, at least one day before the bids submission deadline.
Done at Kigali on the 11th of October 2021.
Geoffrey S.N. Kayonde