VSO Tender Notice (TN) I Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Supply of Stationary to VSO
VSO Rwanda intends to apply a portion of its funds to eligible payments under the contract for Supply of Stationary to VSO for which this tender Notice is issued.
VSOR invites eligible bidders to submit bids for the Supply of Stationary to VSO as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
- Tender Documents in English may be obtained from KG 165 Street, House 12, Kimihurura Sector, Gasabo District, upon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee of 5000 Rwf Paid in cash at our Headquarters.
- Tender documents may be obtained on any working day from 05/06/2018, not later than 4:00PM
- All bids shall be accompanied by a bid security of 50,000 Rwf, issued by a reputable bank or insurance company.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to gashugi.mayanja@vsoint, email@example.com
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in one copy one of which is the original must reach the procurement officer at the address mentioned above not later than 22/06/2018. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
- Bids will be opened the next day in the absence of bidders, and the results of the evaluation shall be communicated onto the addresses expressed in the bids.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations of VSO procurement.
Papa N Diouf