- Job brief
We are looking for a reliable Topographer for the construction of 2 sites related to the hydroelectric project in Rusumo. The camps will be based in Rwanda and Tanzania.
- Job description
As a surveyor, you:
- Based on the drawings we give you, you place the landmarks for all the equipments constituting the camp, such as the fencing, buildings, …
- During and after the construction and based on the drawings we give you, you ensure that the camp is organized the right way and all the buildings are in a good position.
- You can use your critical mind and communicate with the erection responsible if you note some irregularities on the drawings.
- You can draw as-built plans after the erection of the camp (DWG files).
- After the erection of the camp, your skills will be required for the implantation of different critical parts of the power plant such as turbines, alternators, High degree of precision is required.
- You take initiatives
- You are trustworthy
- You already have experience in topographical implantations, specifically on construction sites.
- Project conditions
- Salary in RWF on your local bank account.
- Hydropower plant of Rusumo in RWANDA
- Work language: English; French is an asset.
- Housing on site after the camp erection
- Duration: to be discussed, around 2 years
- Application instructions
All interested candidates should submit an updated CV, cover letter, certificate of surveyor's degree and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have a certificate of surveyor's degree and a very good knowledge of the Microsoft suite
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to interview. No telephone inquiries, please.