Systems Engineer & Technical Sales Engineer (2 posts)
- The post demands an outgoing person who will be in constant contact with the Technical Sales Manager doing solution designs and technical presentations to the customers.
- The person will be responsible to make sure that the company is compliant with Manufacturer
- Requirement in terms of Technical & sales certifications across all product range.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or any relevant field with a minimum of 2-year experience in a technical field.
- Must have System & Network Administration knowledge of at least one of the Linux systems. Those with Unix knowledge will have an added advantage.
- Must have technical knowledge of any of the databases SQL or Oracle
- Must have experience with Networking/Security products (Cisco, HP, Checkpoint, Sophos..Etc.)
- Hardware knowledge of any of the servers and storages (SUN, IBM, NetApp, HP or EMC)
- Having certificates for the above products will have an added advantage
- Must be result oriented with good customer relations
- Ability to articulate their solutions in good English and French
An attractive package will be offered to successful candidates, commensurate with skills and experience.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications with a detailed CV with names and addresses of at least 2 traceable referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than March 12, 2019