TDD Operations Coordinator
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, Lagos, Nairobi, Kampala, and Kigali. Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
About the role
The role of the Talent Development Department Operations Coordinator is to monitor, communicate and support the talent development’s department operations functions in Kigali. The individual will be responsible for monitoring performance, productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness through the maintenance of effective methods and strategies across all fronts.
- Support and ensure operational excellence and service to all departments within the company
- Effective reporting and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) through dashboards and operational reports and trackers.
- Monitor and provide progress updates on internal projects
- Ensure successful completion and delivery of business objectives through pre-design systems and processes
- Monitor internal control systems to determine if processes/systems are delivering results effectively and efficiently towards a service-oriented operations model and addressing any risks and performance gaps
- Report on the progress of ongoing work requirements to ensure that both partner and back-office teams have the support required to deliver effectively on their objectives
- Maintain Global Operations Alignment with offices in NYC, Lagos, Nairobi, Kampala and Kigali based on overall strategy and prioritization.
Skills & Competencies
- Make it happen with passion attitude whilst developing and empowering those supporting you
- Customer focused – highly experienced with customer exposure
- Cost Management and service reporting experience.
- Decisive and able to influence others for cooperation
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively
- Strong Attention to Detail
- 2-3 years in operations management
- Managerial experience not required but desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field would be ideal.
- Worked in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
- Has experience in supporting the set-up of new operations from scratch
- Worked in a company with ISO or equivalent global standards is preferred
- PMO/PMI and Six Sigma certification desirable
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Link to the Job:https://boards.greenhouse.io/andela/jobs/1477651