Teacher of Mathematics for Primary (Lower Primary)
Wellspring Academy is an international Christian School with a Vision to produce a new generation of servant leaders to bless Rwanda and display the best of Rwanda to the world. The school is currently hiring a Physics-Chemistry teacher.
This person is expected to work successfully with a range of students, be verse in research-based practices and seek to become part of our learning community.
Wellspring Academy seeks to recruit highly skilled, dedicated, and experienced and Christ centered staff for the following positions hereafter.
Becoming a staff at Wellspring Academy requires:
- To be a maturing disciple of Jesus Christ – thoroughly committed and practicing basic disciplines which stimulate growth in Christ
- Decision analysis and decision making abilities, in determining how best to aid students in the learning process
- Frequent meetings with school administrators, teachers, and other staff to communicate information, data, and alternative problem solutions
- To passionately embrace and pursue a Christ-centered vision for her/his life.
Duties and responsibilities
- Organize and create weekly lessons for middle school primary classes.
- Maintain high professional standard consistent with the mission of Wellspring Academy.
- Be responsible active supervision of students at all times and for classroom management.
- Assess and document student progress.
- Implement lesson plans, utilizing techniques to motivate, challenge and engage students.
- Interact effectively and respond to all parent communication in a professional, empathetic, and timely manner.
- Participate in faculty meetings, committees, and professional development opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with other teachers, staff, and administration.
- Should be punctual and well groomed.
- Should be able to manage any other responsibility assigned by the management from time to time.
- Supports the aims, mission and vision of Wellspring Academy
- Treats all members of the school community with respect and consideration
- Treats all students fairly, consistently and without prejudice
- Sets a good example to students in terms of appropriate dress, punctuality and attendance
- Thinks creatively and to find innovative teaching methods and practical outcomes
- Develops and monitor strategies to maximize student potential
- Works hard with competing deadlines
- Believes in the importance of teamwork
Qualifications and experience:
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree in education with mathematics is required.
- At least two years of teaching experience in an International school with Cambridge System.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should visit our school website www.wellspringacademy.org then go to join our community and fill the form “ Job opportunities at Wellspring Academy”
Closing date for applications: July 27, 2021
Provisional dates for interview: August 02, 2021
We thank all candidates for their interest in working with the Wellspring Academy, but due to large numbers of applications, only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview.
Thank you for submitting your application