We are Hiring!
Cushioned in the foothills of the breathtaking Virunga volcano range, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime, personal encounter with the rare and majestic mountain gorilla, roaming free in its own natural habitat, a place where dreams come alive and where the magic happens. This is One&Only.
We are recruiting competent candidates to join our brand new
One&Only Gorilla's Nest.
Team Leader, Front Office
To ensure the daily reception desk operation is prepared and assisted in order to ensure no guest delays due to foreseen requirements. Through preparation and control of collected guest information, guest requests and requirements the team leader ensures that guest arrivals and departures are as efficient and courteous as possible. The team leader is also the main communication point with housekeeping, the call center, and the Experience department when guest requests are carried out.
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- Fluency in English is essential, any additional languages is preferable.
- Previous experience in the Hospitality sector and Front Office department in a Lodge environment (preferable five star) is required.
- Computer literate.
- Strong administrative abilities.
- Ability to lift heavy objects to complete duties and guest requests.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to have strong guest-oriented services and communication skills.
All interested candidates should apply by clicking " http://surveys.jobinrwanda.com/index.php?sid=72873&lang=en " to fill the form and upload the CV.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 08th May 2019 and for more details, please read the attached job description
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the Open Day. No telephone inquiries, please.