Job in Rwanda is advertising for an International Company that provides business and IT outsourcing services.
Position: Team Manager.
Are you looking to expand your career in IT service delivery? Do you want the opportunity to lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service? Our company provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a team leader who will help manage our support colleagues to solve technical and non-technical support requests for a range of cutting edge technologies.
As a service delivery manager, you will have a strategic role to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered through your team of support engineers and customer service advocates. You will build and manage an end-to-end service operations team of 20-30 passionate professionals and be responsible for the overall performance of the team. Acting as a key business leader, you’ll be a key point of contact for customers, delivery teams and senior management.
- Manage team to deliver exceptional customer service across technical service lines
- Training and coaching team members to support their personal development
- Act as a primary escalation point for operational issues in the team
- Supports the team to ensure the company meets the goals and expectations of our customers
- Provides accurate and timely communication to all applicable parties on any customer support issue
- Attends regular operational and business review meetings
- Monitors specific KPIs to ensure the proper delivery of the business
- Participates in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
- Builds and sends updated reports to the management team (site manager, global operations manager, office manager, etc) as required
- Serves as a contact point for customer’s delivery management
- Handle, monitor, coordinate and manage all escalated cases
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in global locations around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application not later than December 27th, 2019, by using the "Apply for this job" button.