Job in Rwanda is advertising for an International Company that provides business and IT outsourcing services.
Position: Technical Support Engineer
We are a company that provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers. As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
Working across a range of market-leading Microsoft and Microfocus technologies including Cloud, Security, Database, ERP and CRM systems the software support engineer will grow in knowledge through our extensive training programmes. All product training knowledge will be provided, and this learning continues through your career with onsite career development programmes that allow us to gain broad technical knowledge.
What we are looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and the customers we support. Engineers should have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a “can do” attitude and a thirst to learn and develop technical, professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
• Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
• Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop a specialization.
Skills and competencies
- 1-2 years’ experience in technical or customer support
• Strong researching, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
• Excellent customer service skills
• Passion for technology and learning
• Some exposure with Microsoft technologies/applications development, testing, and integration methodologies
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
• Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities
We believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast-growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application not later than December 27th, 2019, by using the "Apply for this job" button.