GAH LTD TENDER NOTICE
Title: Tender for Supply and delivery of IT equipment (computers and related accessories, printer-scan, projector).
Method: National Open competitive bidding
Source of funds: The Government of Rwanda through GABIRO AGRIBUSINESS HUB LTD
The Procuring Entity: GABIRO AGRIBUSINESS HUB LTD.
Tender Notice No: 020/GAH/PRC/21-22
The Gabiro Agribusiness Hub Ltd (hereinafter called “Client”) received financing from Government of Rwanda, hereby invites sealed bids from eligible bidders specialized in the commercial area to submit their offers for the TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF IT EQUIPMENT (COMPUTERS AND RELATED ACCESSORIES, PRINTER-SCAN, PROJECTOR).
- Participation is open on equal conditions to all companies or enterprises specialized in the field.
- Tender Documents in English may be obtained on any working day and hours from Gabiro Agribusiness Hub Ltd (GAH Ltd) upon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Rwandan Francs (10,000 Rwf) paid to the account No. 1000050535 of GABIRO AGRIBUSINESS HUB LTD opened at National Bank of Rwanda (BNR)
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Managing Director of Gabiro Agribusiness Hub Ltd, through the email of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Well-printed bids, properly bound and presented in two copies one of which is the original must reach, in sealed envelopes to the Reception desk of GAH Ltd Office, not later than 03/02/2022 at 11:00 am. Electronic bidding shall not be allowed. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Two Hundred Forty Thousand Rwandan Francs (240,000 Rwf) or its equivalent freely convertible in Rwandan Francs or an equivalent amount in freely convertible currency, issued by a reputable bank only.
- The bids shall remain valid for a period of 120 days starting from the submission deadline.
- Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders or of their representatives who choose to attend in person at GAH Ltd Office, on 03/02/2022 at 12:00 noon
- Bids will be opened in accordance with the law N°62/2018 of 25/08/2018 governing Public Procurement.
Kigali, 05 January 2022