PROCUREMENT NOTICE: FY20/CO/ECD/11/01
SUPPLY OF SMARTPHOINES
Plan International is one of the leading international NGOs implementing child centered community development programs in 70 countries around the world of which 20 are National Offices. Its vision is of a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan has been working in Rwanda since 2007.
As a child centered community development organization, Plan international Rwanda has developed initiatives to enhance child rights with emphasis to protection in various communities. Through Germany National Office (GNO), Plan international Rwanda has secured 36 months (3 Years) project “Access to Quality education and ECD Services in Rwanda” that aims at improving quality education and ECD services in Rwanda for girls and boys aged 0-6 years (1,550 boys and 1,600 girls) in Bugesera and students from P4 to S3 (200 Boys and 250 Girls) in Bugesera District.
2.Overall Project Objective:
To contribute to improved quality of education from the early years up to secondary school by tackling the root causes of drop out and repetition.
- Specific Objectives of the project:
- To strengthen a safe school environment for girls and boys to stay in school and complete it.
- To empower girls and boys to make safe decisions about their SRHR.
- To build a strong foundation for development and learning for children aged 0-6 years.
This project wishes to procure smartphones for use on the project and therefore invites reputable organizations to bid for the supply:
Description of item
Equal or Greater than:
3.Eligible firms must meet the following criteria:
- Registered and should show evidence that they pay tax;
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience of supplying similar goods in Rwanda;
- Must provide references of at least three clients to whom they supplied similar goods.
- Should state the period for warranty.
4.Submission of bids:
Bids must be sealed and clearly marked “Supply of Smartphones” and delivered not later than 14.00 hours on 12th December 2019 to the address below:
Submissions should be addressed to
Plan International Inc. Rwanda
Golden Plaza Building, Floor # 4,
KG 546 St
P.O. Box 6211, Kigali, Rwanda.