Terms of Reference for CARE Rwanda Logistics Services (plumbing-door, window and desk repair), electricity, change –over and battery inverter system maintenance
CARE is an international non-governmental organization leading in humanitarian work and fighting global poverty. We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security. CARE International aims to be a global force and a partner of choice within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty.
CARE Rwanda is intending to secure a firm to provide logistic services to CARE Rwanda office
The contract will be awarded to the bidder that meets all minimum requirements and clearly demonstrates an extensive experience, ability and competency in the maintenance and repair services.
2. Statement of Work
The successful bidder shall provide logistics services at CARE office. The logistic services include plumbing and office maintenance (Door, window and desk repair), electricity, change –over and battery inverter system maintenance.
3. Specific activities to be carried out
- The successful bidder should have the capacity to provide the following services at the highest quality; plumbing and office maintenance (Door, window and desk repair), electricity, change –over and battery inverter system and maintenance.
- The successful bidder shall provide the above services for CARE office upon CARE ‘s request
The successful bidder should have the following:
- Company profile with CV of key technicians
- Capacity to deliver the service immediately if needed
- Minimum 3 Certificates of completion of the similar service
- VAT Registration Certificates
- RDB Registration Certificate
- RRA tax clearance Certificates
- RSSB tax clearance Certificate
The successful bidder shall be responsible for providing Staff for the execution of the services, that:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the domain of the service required;
6. Financial terms and conditions
The payment plan will be as follows;
- Payment will be done at a monthly basis
- Spare / replacement part needed for repair / maintenance will be provided by CARE Rwanda based on the firm recommendation.
Interested firms are requested to submit their application files in a sealed envelope at the CARE office in Kacyiru, Kigali, or by email to the attention of: CARE International in Rwanda, with the subject “proposal for the logistic services”.
Technical and financial offers can also be sent electronically only to the following e-mail address: RWAProcurement@care.org
NB: The deadline for the submission of offers is fixed on September 27th, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Done at Kigali on September 19th, 2018
General Services Department