TERMS OF REFERENCE TO SUPPLY STUDENTS TABLET PHONES FOR TVET-BiWe PARTNERSHIP PROJECT IN RWANDA
The “TVET-BiWe Partnership” project contributes to Rwanda’s Education Sector Strategic Plan goal increased equitable access to relevant, high-quality, demand-driven TVET programmes.
In Kayonza and Gicumbi Districts, the project supports youth with short-term courses that go for a period of eight months including practice (internship) in the trades of Welding and Tailoring. Whereas in Kigali Location, youth undergo vocations of Plumbing and Welding in a dual system model on certificate level III.
As a mitigation response to COVID 19, dual training students will resume their lessons online. To enable this, the TVET-BiWe project partners decided to purchase for them tablet phones.
It is against that background that we call upon companies supplying the tablet phones to apply for this offer.
- SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda is seeking the services of a competent supplier to deliver the tablet phones with the specifications below.
- Registration certificate issued by RDB
- Being incorporated in Rwanda Revenue Authority under TIN/VAT
- Having a physical address
- Indicate the financial proposal
- Provision of a one-year guarantee.
- Supply and delivery of tablet phones with provided specifications.
- Ensuring that the supplied items are of good nature.
Duration of the assignment
The delivery of all items must be completed within five (5) working days after the contract signature.
Specifications of needed items
- Item: tablet phone
- Number: 40
- Product: Lenovo TB-7305X
- Processor: MediaTek MT8765 (4C, 4x A53 @1.3GHz)
- Graphics: Integrated ARM Mali-T720MP1 GPU
- Chipset: MediaTek SoC Platform
- Memory: 2GB Soldered
- Display: 7" HD (1024x600) IPS 350nits
- Touchscreen: 5-point Multi-touch
- Expandable Memory: MicroSD card (Up to 128GB)
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- WLAN + Bluetooth: 11a/b/g/n, 1x1 + BT4.2
- WWAN: 4G LTE
- Card Slot: Single Nano-SIM &MicroSD Card Holder Tray
- Bundled Accessories: Back Cover + Film
- Color: Iron Grey
- Case Material: Metal / Plastic
- Camera: Front 2.0MP / Rear 2.0MP
- Microphone: Mono
- voice call: VoiceCall
- Battery: Integrated 3500mAh
- Power Adapter: 5V / 1.0A
- Operating System: Android
- Bundled Service: Not Available
- Base Warranty: 1-year, Customer Carry-In
- End of Support: Not Available
- EAN / UPC / JAN: 194552836863
- Announce Date: 2019-10-01
- All the tablet phones should have screen protectors and covers.
Enclosed envelops to the National Office of SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda located at Kacyiru not later than 01st June 2020 at 11:00 am.
SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda