Job Title: Territory Manager
Reporting to: Country Manager-Rwanda
Our client, a leading First Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in Rwanda is looking to hire a Territory Manager.
- Delivery of territory secondary sales target through Distributor teams
- Drive KPI delivery
- Turnover volume growth
- Brand Visibility
- Numeric Distribution
- Distributor operational efficiency
- Distributor Health- Working capital
- Distributor compliance and operation supervision on the route
- Target setting, performance analysis action planning and admin
- Customer service and Market Development
- Input for Distributor appointment
- Territory budget management
- Communication and implementation of company activities
- Trade visits and Stock management
- Interactions with third parties and government agencies
- Strong organization capacity and implementation discipline
- Must be able to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively orally and in writing
- Good interpersonal relationships – demonstrate skills in building and maintaining productive relations with people.
- Customer management and selling Essentials
- POP execution and Monitoring
- Development of sales infrastructures and Organisation
- Development of Customer/ Channel Investment Strategy
- Developing Customer Relationships
- Field sales management
- Selling, Negotiation skills, Financial and analytical skills
- Customer’s organizational awareness and people oriented
- Third party management
- A bachelor’s degree in a business or social sciences;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the FMCG Sector.
- 2 years field experience in the customer management function
- Must possess a valid Drivers license and have at least 3 years driving experience
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
If you are qualified email your CV to JOBSRWANDA@QSOURCING.COM not later than 24th October 2018.
The preferred start date for the position is 1st December 2018
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.