TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR) FOR THE CLEANING SERVICES FOR CARE INTERNATIONAL IN RWANDA (OFFICE)
CARE is an international nongovernmental organization leading to humanitarian work and fighting global poverty. We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security. CARE International aims to be a global force and a partner of choice within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty.
CARE Rwanda is seeking the services of an experienced and competent company to provide cleaning services.
The scope of the Contract shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Cleaning of office space, meeting rooms, stairways, and common areas
- Cleaning of all bathrooms and their furniture;
- Cleaning of the canteen and balcony;
- Cleaning of windows – internal and external
- Supplies and equipment
CARE Rwanda will provide all equipment, as well as cleaning supplies required for carrying out the work. This comprises of but is not limited to, all the supplies for toilets, kitchenettes, and desk cleaning including – toilet paper, paper towels, disinfectants, kitchen towels, kitchen paper towels, washing-up liquid, soap and replacement soap dispensers, detergents for the kitchenettes, dishwasher supplies, as well as hand sanitizer refills.
All interested parties will be welcome to make a visit to assess the premises prior to submitting an offer.
- Duration of contract
The contract will be initially for one year with the possibility of extension, subject to satisfactory performance of the contractor.
The cleaning service will be carried out from Monday to Friday, weekends and holidays are excluded except if upon mutual agreement.
- Qualifications of contractor
Firms, cooperatives or associations will submit the below information as part of their proposal:
- Company profile with a minimum of five years of experience in the provision of similar services
- Minimum of three certificates of completion of similar services
- VAT registration certificate
- Tax clearance certificate delivered by RRA
- Tax clearance certificate delivered by RRSB
- The monthly cost of a fulltime cleaner in RWF
- Total monthly cost of 4 cleaners all taxes included (CARE requires 4 cleaners)
The best offer with the best conditions of services, payment terms and competitive prices will be retained.
Bidders will drop their offer in a sealed envelope at CARE International in Rwanda office located in Kacyiru, PO.BOX 550 Kigali, KN 8 Avenue 78, Plot No 720 or send it to the following email address: RWA.Procurement@care.org, no later than October 17th, 2019 at 5:00 PM local time.
Done in Kigali on October 2nd, 2019
General Service Department