Peace and Safety Travel Agency
Peace and Safety Travel Agency is a traveling agency owned by a Chinese investor is located in Kigali (MIC building). It provides travel and tourism-related services (flight tickets) and selling travel products and services on behalf of suppliers (Airlines).
Peace and Safety Travel Agency seeks to recruit highly qualified, self- motivated and experienced 2 travel agents/ ticket seller.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Make daily ticket sales and/reservations or bookings.
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip
- Tell clients about what their trip will be like, including giving details on required documents, such as passports or visas
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs, and accommodations
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps,
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Network with tour operators
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Meet profit and sales targets
- Give advice about local weather conditions, customs, and attractions
- Be familiar or have a good understanding of IATA & ATOL
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Proven work experience of more than 1 year as a travel agent or in traveling agency
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems
- Fluency in English and French
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
How to apply: Interested & qualified candidates should submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 page of a cover letter (addressed to the manager)
- Updated CV
- Copy of required academic qualification and any other certificate.
Deadline: December 15th, 2019. 5 pm (local time)