TITLE: UNDERGROUND MINING MANAGER
Qualification and experience:
- 10-year underground mining experience with a minimum of 5years experience in a senior position.
- Must have a Tin/pegmatite mining experience.
- Strong experience with horizontal and vertical shaft operations.
- Strong leadership and management capabilities.
- Knowledge of creating a mine plan for underground shafts.
- Experience on steep stoping.
- Knowledge of unconventional and mechanize mining operations.
- Knowledge of strata control.
Providing specialist underground mining services in the principal capacity of Shift Overseer. Duties include, but is not limited to:
- Planning of underground development considering the Geotechnical hazard.
- Development and control of the mining operation budget for the underground mine in accordance with the plan.
- Execution of mine plan
- Control and lead the team effectively and manage time and attendance
- Ensure compliance with the relevant acts of the International Mining Law, as well as industry-standard mine COPs, procedures and standards
- Inspect, monitor and manage the work performed by respective teams
- Ensure effective communication between the various levels and sections on the Mine
- Keep written record of daily activities and conditions reported to the Mine Overseer
- Ensure full compliance with the applicable legislation and business plan outcomes
- Ensure that production and development targets are achieved
- Perform cleaning operations and construction work as required
- Manage personnel, contractors, and resources
- Develop personnel in the section through effective training
- Be prepared to work shifts, assist in other departments, be on standby and work overtime as required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications and attach below documents via email to HR@Piran-resources.com
Addressed to; The General Manager Piran Rwanda Ltd explaining your suitability for the position,
- Curriculum vitae with 3 referee names.
- Copy of a degree.
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- The deadline for application is Thursday 22 December 2019.
Only Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.