Job Description – Attendant, Food & Beverage
1 POSITION Details
- Position Waiters (Attendant, Foodand Beverage)
- Level Colleague
- Department Food & Beverage
- Reports to Food and Beverage Manager, Food and Beverage Team Leader
- Subordinates None
2 JOB Details & Requirements
Perform assigned tasks to the One&Only Food & Beverage standards, displays good salesmanship in up-selling skills, coordinate with other Colleagues on special guest requests. Demonstrate excellent menu product knowledge, telephone skills and etiquette. Displays team work attitude toward all Colleagues. Communicate with guests and report guests’ feedbacks to the Team Leader and Manager to ensure high food and beverage, and service quality level is maintained at all time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all Colleagues’ activities adhere to and support the One&Only Quality Standards.
- Provide a link between kitchen and service areas.
- Provide table and/or counter service of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Be updated with food and beverages knowledge required to carry out duties.
- Provide advice on food and beverage to guests.
- Receive and store food and beverage adhering to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
- Consistently monitor quality of food and beverage being served and report to F&B Manager or F&B Team Leader.
- Actively use up-selling techniques to exceed guests’ expectations and increase revenue.
- Must have a basic food and beverage knowledge.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Fluency in English is essential, any additional languages is preferable.
- Must be willing to learn and skilled to perform the job of a Food & Beverage Attendant.
- Any job experience in the Hospitality sector and/or Food & Beverage department in a resort environment (preferable five star) is a valuable addition.
- Ability to lift heavy objects to complete duties and guest requests.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to have strong guest-oriented services and communication skills.
3 CORE VAlues & Competencies
Blow Away the Customer
- I care and work towards exceeding the expectations of my customers
- I am proactive and deliver unique and everlasting memories for our customers
Develop Passionate and Committed People
- I am committed to being thoughtful towards our colleagues
- I am passionate about my role
Continuously Strive for Perfections (good enough never is)
- I constantly seek new ways and ideas to improve what I do
- I am inspired to make a difference
Achieve Sustainable Bottom Line Performance
- I am honest and fair
- I take responsibility and contribute towards the financial performance of where I work
4 FUNCTIONAL competencies
- I present a professional image according to established standards
- I speak in a clear and concise manner both in person and over the phone
- I express ideas in a clear and coherent manner
Functional Skills and Knowledge
- I demonstrate my knowledge and skills effectively
- I take responsibility for my actions
Time Keeping & Grooming
- I report for work in my department on time daily
- I present a professional and appropriate manner
Response to Supervision
- I demonstrate respect for my superiors
- I respond to supervision positively
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com not later than 5thAugust 2018.
This role will be open until it is filled, and selected candidates will be contacted for an interview
For the job description, see the attachment