Hu Ming International Factory Ltd is a Chinese-funded enterprise with a total investment of US $3 million. It is located in Kigali industrial zone. The company introduces advanced production equipment and technicians from China to produce high-quality building materials. The company strictly abides by the laws and regulations of Rwanda, protects the legitimate rights and interests of employees, and provides sufficient labor protection for employees.
We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing, and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately, and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach, and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- University graduated in accounting or related majors.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management, or business administration
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) via the " Apply for this job" button not later than the 31st October 2021.