COMPETITIVE TENDER N° WVR/SCM/PO/2022/12/047
TITLE: WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM CONSTRUCTION OF NYAGAHONDO-GASURE-KIRARAMA-KIRAMBO 17KM; BURANGA CLUSTER IN GAKENKE DISTRICT
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization, dedicated to working with children, their families, and communities worldwide to see them reach their full potential by tackling the root causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision have been working in Rwanda since 1994.
World Vision Rwanda in partnership with Gakenke District is inviting all competent and reputable companies falling under category E in the field of drinking water supply systems as per current RPPA categorization; to submit their bids to World Vision Rwanda e-procurement for the aforementioned tender. Participation to the competition is therefore open and on equal conditions to all companies specialized in the field. Compulsory site visit is scheduled on 30/12/2021 at 1:00PM meeting area is at the World Vision Buranga Cluster office in Gakenke District; contact number during the site visit is 0788277206.
Instruction to bidders:
- Bidders are informed that all tendering process and bids submission will be done through (online) WVR e-procurement (Coupa), no hard copies will be accepted.
- The cost of the tender document is a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Rwfs which must be deposited or transferred to the account 0010083813839701 labelled "WORLD VISION RWANDA" opened at "ECOBANK."
- All interested bidders must provide their details through this link “EOI NYAGAHONDO WSS”. The deadline to express interest is on 31/12/2021 at 9:00 Am.
- After the submission of the expression of interest and site visit, World Vision team will send an email on 03/01/2022 to all bidders to access WVR e-procurement system (Coupa), where they will have the tender document for bidding instructions and BoQ to fill in their prices.
- Bids must therefore be submitted only via WVR e-procurement not later than 24/01/2022 at 10:00am
- Any bidder who will meet challenges during the expression of interest and bid submission can request for support to these emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Done at Kigali, on 23/12/2021
World Vision Rwanda