Job Vacancy Announcement
FERWAFA would like to request interested people to apply to bellow listed positions by fulfilling the respective mentioned requirements.
Fédération Rwandaise de Football Association (FERWAFA) is a non-governmental and non-profit organization founded in 1972 as member of CAF and FIFA in 1978.
FERWAFA has set the main goal, which is to develop, improve and organize the football games throughout Rwanda territory, which might end as well by improving the CAF/FIFA ranking.
To legitimately stand with confidence, FERWAFA is recognized by the government of Rwanda and operates within the framework of the FIFA/CAF rules and regulations.
Women Football development Officer
Reporting to: The National Technical Director.
- Starting time: Immediately
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development, planning and technical activities related to women’s football.
- Assist in the implementation of all programs pertaining to the female player and female coach.
- Liaise with competition department to Develop leagues and organize competitions of women football.
- Encourage promotion and marketing activities of women’s football.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual report of activities;
- Lead the implementation of women’s football strategic plan 2022-2025 by working with relevant staff, departments and stakeholders to ensure robust action plans and programmes are in place.
- Perform any other duties related to football that might be assigned to him/her
The candidate must:
- Being Rwandese Nationality,
- Criminal record testifying that the candidate has not been condemned to 6 months imprisonment.
- Preferably aged under 45.
- Understanding the principle of non-disclosure and confidentiality.
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in sports science or sports Management, Business Administration, project management, social sciences, or other related field from a recognized University/Institution.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English, French, and Kinyarwanda (any other language being a plus),
- Be dependable, cooperative and a team player.
- Be able to work independently, pro-actively and have a ‘hands-on’ approach.
- Have excellent task-management skills, able to set and meet deadlines and multi-task effectively with discretion and confidentiality.
- The candidate should be available to start immediately upon confirmation of his recruitment and contract terms finalization.
- Extensive knowledge of women’s football in general and women’s football in Rwanda.
- Credible and passionate about women’s football
- Highly structured in thinking and a great communicator verbally and on paper
- Proven experience of leading and executing strategic plans within sport will be a plus.
Interested candidates shall submit their application letter addressed to the General Secretary of FERWAFA (via by email firstname.lastname@example.org ) accompanied by:
- Signed detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter,
- Copy of their degree
- Evidences of required experience
- Copy of their ID or Passport
Submission deadline is Friday 24th March 2023 at 05:00PM